Wonderplace
Εγγραφείτε ή συνδεθείτε στο φόρουμ μας!
Wonderplace
Εγγραφείτε ή συνδεθείτε στο φόρουμ μας!
Wonderplace
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Wonderplace

Ενά φορούμ για να συζητούμε για διαφορά θεμάτα που μας ενδιαφερούν.......

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  GamesGames  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Shoutbox

Spoiler:

Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου!

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Alice...
Admin
Admin
Alice...

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1022
Τόπος : Στον κοσμό μου!!!
Κατοικιδιο : οχι αλλά 8α η8ελά να εχώ ενα χασκί!!!
Μετάλλια! : Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου! Episim11 Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου! Admin-10Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου! Clipar12
Registration date : 26/08/2008

Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου!   Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου! EmptyΚυρ Δεκ 28, 2008 9:47 pm

1.Raise your hand every time the teacher asks a question, and make the conversation go a little like this:

Teacher:What is the answer? (after they call on you)
You:I don't know
T: Then why did you raise your hand?
Y: I need to go to the bathroom.
T: Then go ahead, if you must.
Y: Nevermind, I don't need to go anymore

Repeat this as many times as possible!!
2. Fall out of your chair and pretend to faint. Repeat

3 more times:D

3.Raise your hand and when they call on you say your just stretching.

4.Bring a cell phone to school and have a friend call you during class, and say "Oh, yeah...Im in the middle of a REALLY BORING CLASS"

5.Say to the teacher, "Excuse me, but I don't get ANY of this. If you could just start over from the beginning-say, September?"

6.If you don't mind getting a detention, walk in the class room and say "Hey there teach, how the BEEP are ya?" Razz

7.yawn a lot and say ur really tired because of all the homework u got from the teacher.... :zzz:

8.Come into class VERY late and explain that you were beating up somebody who thought [your teacher's name] wasn't the best teacher in the world.

9.smile and stare at them all lesson - freeks them out Very Happy

10.Yawn loudly and burp incessantly...

11.TTyyppee eevveerryy lleetttteerr ttwwiiccee..

12.Sit in another person's desk, and don't move. EVER

13. Ask unrelated questions ex: in History class, ask "What happened to Santa Claus? He never visits anymore..."

14. while you are writing an english exam.......
write half the answers in greek..!

15.Whenever called on for a question, say, "No, thanks, but I'll take the next one.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://harrypotter4ever.topic-board.net/portal.htm

Πώς να νευριάσεις τους καθηγητές σου!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Wonderplace :: Βασικά :: Εμμα!-
Μετάβαση σε: