Wonderplace
Εγγραφείτε ή συνδεθείτε στο φόρουμ μας!
Wonderplace
Εγγραφείτε ή συνδεθείτε στο φόρουμ μας!
Wonderplace
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Wonderplace

Ενά φορούμ για να συζητούμε για διαφορά θεμάτα που μας ενδιαφερούν.......

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  GamesGames  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Shoutbox

Spoiler:

THE LAST SENTENCE

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Alice...
Admin
Admin
Alice...

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1022
Τόπος : Στον κοσμό μου!!!
Κατοικιδιο : οχι αλλά 8α η8ελά να εχώ ενα χασκί!!!
Μετάλλια! : THE LAST SENTENCE Episim11 THE LAST SENTENCE Admin-10THE LAST SENTENCE Clipar12
Registration date : 26/08/2008

THE LAST SENTENCE Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: THE LAST SENTENCE   THE LAST SENTENCE EmptyΚυρ Δεκ 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Once there was a girl who had nearly everything she wanted. Many friends to hang around with, money, a good car and a big house. She loved dancing, shopping , having fun and all the stuff other teenage girl liked ,but there was still something else she needed but she didn't know what it was.
When she went to high school she seen a really cute boy, while she was walking through the playground with her friends and her heart started to beat faster and faster. At first she didn't know much about him but sometimes when she looked into his eyes it felt like if she knows him since the beginning of her life. She was trying to her best to make him relise her. She was doing everything to make him look at her when she was passing by. She was so happy she found him because she knew he was this 'someone' she was looking for, all her life.
After a couple of months she relised he doesn't even give her a chance to show how much she cares about him. It was making her sad and depressed but no-one seemed to care at all! Sometimes she cried in the nights and she stopped trusting her friends because she said its better to keep the pain to herself.
That’s how she was living for the next days, weeks and then months. She was hiding the tears when she was at school with her mates, she was crying every time she got back home and she was staying in her bedroom for long time. After the boy told her to leave him alone and he called her a stupid slut she knew she just cant take it no-more. She went home, took a knife and sat on her bed. She looked at the picture of the boy she loved and the tears went down her cheeks. She started to cry harder and harderand then she slit her wrists twice. She wanted to kill herself but something was holing her back and she just couldn’t do it!
She decided she wants to see him the last time in her life. She truly wanted to look into his deep, green eyes, watch his lips moving, look at his arms, knowing she will never relise how it is to be hugged by him.
First she net up with her best friend but she was acting like nothing ever happened. She was pretending that she’s smiling and laughing. When they were saying goodbye to each other she also said 'thanks for being a great mate to me' and she went off.
When she finally got to see the boy she went a bit nearer to him than usually but he dint even relised her anyway. She look at him with the tears in her eyes and she whispered 'Will you notice?'.Then she went back home and she got herself locked up in the bathroom for a long time.Firt she took her diary and she wrote the last thing in her life. Here is a part from this piece of her diary:

I'm drowning in the cold of your pitch black heart.
You don’t know what its like to have your world completely fall apart.
Slit my wrists and cut my throat,
Spill my blood and take my breath.
Lead me to my death.
Take me out of this nightmare.
Pull the trigger, take me there.
I’m lost within my mind.
I’m in that emotional state I thought Id never find.
Your words puncture my lungs.
I’m in need of healing and a cure.
I want someone to let me feel secure.
You used to be the one I adore.
Now I’m dying on the floor.
I’m crying my eyes out.
I wish I could scream and shout.
I could beg and plead,
But you'd still leave me here to bleed.
My feet are bare,
the breeze is cold,
my eyes have dampened the clothes I wear.
you're going to do it, you don’t care, but kill me; its only fair.
I'm drowning in the cold of your pitch black heart.
Now I can see the blood seeping from my veins.
You've put me through so much pain.
If I make it out alive, ill go insane.
You can sit in silence or you can laugh.
You don’t care, so ill say goodbye.

Then she slit her wrists once, twice and so on. She felt the blood and the tears on her face. She wrote a little note on the mirror using her own blood and the note was 'I'm sorry I loved you'. Then she cut her throat and slit her wrist the last time and with her last gasping breath she whispered 'Im sorry i...'and she died there without even getting a chance to finish her last sentence. And she was left there all alone, lying on the floor.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://harrypotter4ever.topic-board.net/portal.htm

THE LAST SENTENCE
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Wonderplace :: Βασικά :: Εμμα!-
Μετάβαση σε: